Agendas and Minutes can be found on the Meetings page. Below is some helpful local information from other agencies that serve Swallowcliffe.

Information and Documentation

Reporting Problems to Wiltshire Council

It is Wiltshire Council that all issues to do with;



Overgrown Hedges & Footpaths,

Missed Bin Collections,


Anti-social Behaviour or Noise Nuisance,

should be reported to Wiltshire Council.

Go to: and click on 'Report'.

Parish Council Community Grants

The Parish Council is able to make small grants to any local organisation that provides community services to the village.

In 2016 the Council gave a grant to Wiltshire Citizens Advice whose trained volunteers offer free advice to all Swallowcliffe Residents.

In 2017 the Council gave a grant to Tisbus in recognition of the service that it offers to the Village.

In 2018 & 2019 the Council didn't have a grants pot as the Council had taken on a few large projects.

In 2020 the Council has resolved not to budget for grants.

In 2021 the Council granted Wiltshire Search & Rescue £100.00 and Wiltshire Citizens Advice £100.00